The Chamber of Greater Easthampton's Ambassador Program is comprised of volunteers specifically organized to be receptive to the needs of all members.
Meet our Delegation:https://www.webberandgrinnell.com/
Greg Malynoski, Ambassador at Large
To help the Chamber inform new members of the many benefits and services afforded them in their membership.
To serve as the premier volunteer league at major Chamber events.
To aid the Chamber in welcoming new members at Chamber events by inviting, greeting and mingling with them at various events.
Aid in the retention of current members by providing feedback to the Chamber staff regarding potential issues, inviting participation in Chamber events by both current and prospective members.
Encourage member involvement on committees and at Chamber functions.
Aid in growth of membership by inviting non-members companies to join the Chamber of Greater Easthampton and sharing those invites with the Executive Director.
Attend Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies to aid in welcoming new business to our community
By volunteering as an Ambassador, you will be working with the Executive Director for consultation and direction with the goal of assisting new and prospective members navigate either their first year of membership or becoming a member, ensuring a positive experience for all. Ambassadors will meet once per quarter to receive guidance, updates and instruction for upcoming events.
- Contacts, contacts, and more contacts - make valuable contacts!
- Information - Ambassadors are kept informed of the latest happenings and goings on both within the Chamber and local business community.
- Leadership Development - Committee involvement helps you to grow professionally and learn new skills.
- Recognition - Active volunteers are highly recognized with the Chamber, including the annual Member Directory, Newsletter, Website and at events.
- High visibility as the Chamber primary liaison.
- Possible recognition as Ambassador of the Year through our Ambassador Rewards Program.
Ambassador Rewards Program: The Ambassador Rewards Program is based upon a point system. For each event, committee meeting or Ribbon Cutting Ceremony you attend you will receive points. The Ambassador who accumulates the most points at the end of the year will be recognized as Ambassador of the year at the Easthampton Chamber's Annual Meeting and Awards Dinner. Points are as follows.;
Networking by Night - 1
Events such as Annual Meeting - 2
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony - 3
Acceptance: As a representative of the Chamber of Greater Easthampton with their Ambassador Program, I agree to the responsibilities outlined above.