The Chamber of Greater Easthampton drives the economic viability of the greater Easthampton community through its work to grow the region’s economy, position it for long-term success, promote the business community that invest here, and connect the community for collective success
As a member, you benefit from this work AND have access to valuable benefits, resources and cost savings to help your business thrive.
Marketing and Exposure
Raise your digital presence and expand your visibility by just being a Chamber member!
- Online exposure through our Business Directory
- Complimentary “Enhanced Package” to post photos, hours of operations, map to your location, links to your products and services and more
- Posting of press releases on Chamber web site
- Promotion through social media channels
- Advertising opportunities in Tourism Guide and e-newsletter
- Phone and Web referrals
- Shop Where I Live online retail portal
- Chamber Gift Card participation
- Chamber display window
- Visitor’s center marketing display
- Online and event sponsorship opportunities
- “Mind Your Own Business” Chamber podcast
- Exclusive ribbon cuttings
Resources and Development
Develop and grow your business and your talent through the Chamber!
- Free online job postings
- Education and learning opportunities throughout the year
- ignite annual professional development conference
- Access to Chamber partners across the state
- Access to grants throughout year
- CO.STARTERS entrepreneurial support
- WorkHub on Union co-working space
- Advocacy supporting business-friendly policies and legislation
- Access to professionals
Grow your relationship base through our unique networking events!
- New Member Meet-Ups
- Ambassador Pop-Ups
- Quarterly Knowledge and Network learning opportunities
- Various other events throughout the year
Save money just by being a Chamber member!
- Discounted pricing to Chamber events
- Complimentary subscription to BusinessWest
- Up to 25% off an annual subscription of Constant Contact®, a powerful email marketing program
- Complimentary postings of job openings
- B2B or B2C discounts and “hot deals”
- Free Chamber electronic newsletter
- Discounted access to direct mail database
For more information about benefits of membership, please contact the Chamber Office at 413-527-9414 or by email.